Oman Air: Assistant Manager – Aircraft Maintenance
Assist in Planning and Organizing Staff allocation for Aircraft certification and Maintenance activities in his shift
2.Perform inspection and certification of work carried out on companies or customer aircraft and airborne equipment to the standards required by the company and the Airworthiness Authority.
3. Assist and/or depute the Manager Engineering Operation (Shift) as and when required to ensure smooth and timely completion of Maintenance activities during his leave or absence.
4. Maintain a controlled record of his certification and training requirements for uninterrupted maintenance certification at all times.
5. Monitor aircraft tools, supporting equipment’s for calibration before use, and the hangar facilities are maintained clean and proper.
6. Monitor and produce incidents, accidents, occurrences and delay reports to the Manager – Engineering Operations to ensure proper defect follow up, trouble shooting and timely rectification of ADD, MDD and that the hold items are cleared within the stipulated time and remedial measures to improve reliability of certain critical high cost components.
7. Monitor Aircraft and Cabin Appearance and cleanliness to the standards stipulated by the company.
8. Review of scheduled and unscheduled maintenance work packages and plan manpower for timely completion of work.
9. Undertake any task, related to maintenance of Aircraft as when directed by Manager Engineering Operation, Manager Aircraft maintenance, Senior Manager Base Maintenance.
10. Evaluate and ensure aircraft spares, setup and equipment’s are maintained in liaison with material section.
11. Ensure spares removed from aircrafts are taken and kept ready for material section to action.
12. Available to assist for on call support and to work on overtime or flying engineer for out station certification as and when required.
13. Ensure that staff under his control adheres to the HSE policies of the company, Rules and regulations of the Airport Authorities governing at the moment and parking of vehicles and equipment at their allocated parking areas.
14. Will be nominated for certifying CMR.
15. Take care of all communication between MCC, shift supervisor, engineers and Third Party and out stations.
16. Liaise and follow up with MCC with all related line defect rectification and spares requirements to ensure that the Aircraft are maintenance within time periods to avoid delays.
17. Ensure all related maintenance documents are duly completed and all paper work signed before aircraft departure.
18. Follow up and ensure that all fuelling of aircraft procedures are adhered to, and fuel sampling monitored on daily basis.
19.Assisted in training and development of Omani National staff placed under his control and that the staffs adhere to the HSE policies of the Company.