Oman Air: Manager – Finance.Treasury – Insurance
- Banking Relationship;
- Review of loans and loan Covenants compliance.
- Review of Bank Guarantees/letter of Credits contract requirement, analysis of quotes from banks, negotiation with banks and justification write up to Management for approval.
- Coordinating with station Accountants for issues related to outstation bank accounts.
- To prepare and complete necessary documentations and management approval for changes in authorized signatories.
- New Aircraft financing;
- To explore the possibilities of funding through various methodologies.
- To be a part of documentation team towards ECA’s & EX-IM
- To prepare and circulate request for proposal (RFP’s) to banks.
- To facilitate on financing documentation and coordinate for the timely drawl of the loan.
- Funds Management;
- Review of daily cash flow and monthly cash flow projections.
- Review of funds availability and prepare a write up to Management for organizing funds.
- Review of cash flow projections and to work out on surplus funds, negotiation of deposit rates with banks and justification write up to Management for approval.
- To prepare reports towards Government Contribution.
- Payroll/employee related & duty travel review;
- Review of monthly payroll run summary.
- Review of payroll variance analysis
- Review of duty travel advances and month end provision.
- To ensure receivables are collected on due dates and to work towards improvement of debtors turnover ratio and average collection period.
- To monitor and ensure all employee related payments are processed as per the company policies and procedures.
- Responsible for arranging all kinds of insurance cover for the company which includes aircraft insurance, passenger, passenger baggage and cargo, third party liability insurance, company assets and staff insurance etc., by preparing Aviation insurance requirements and other information required by the insurance companies to ensure that all company assets and liabilities are insured in the best interests of the company.
- Contact the international insurance brokers and negotiate for the best rates through the GCC Airline Insurance Technical committee and after thorough review amend the terms and conditions of the insurance policy and as required under the international conventions.
Conduct performance appraisal for subordinates and provide guidance as and when required to ensure continuous improvement of talent.
Education & Experience
Bachelor Degree in Accounting, Finance and having 08 years of post-qualification work experience in a similar role in an organization of repute with exposure in Aviation insurance, claim settlement.
Associate level in Insurance is required.
Master Degree, ACCA, CPA, CA in the related discipline field will be an advantage.
Special Skills & Knowledge
Ø Proficiency in English (Spoken & Written)
Ø Proficiency in MS Office
Ø Aviation industry
Ø Aviation policies and regulations
Ø Global insurance policies