Oman Air: Supervisor – Deep Cleaning
- 1. Manage day to day operations of Deep Cleaning section.
- 2. Manage entire fleet’s seat covers inventory used for rotation stock.
- 3. Manage and control contractual staff allocation and roster.
- 4. Coordinate with planning, MEO and Maintenance In charge to ensure proper planning of all cleaning tasks.
- 5. Monitor Deep Cleaning of aircraft cabin and ensure that desired output is delivered.
- 6. Monitor Aircraft exterior wash and operate Aircraft wash equipment “Nordic-Dino” as required.
- 7. Ensure that only approved cleaning products are used for Deep Cleaning & Exteriorwash of aircrafts.
- 8. Manage Deep Cleaning stores and ensure inventory of all items are maintained well.
- 9. Ensure that all cleaning equipments are maintained well.
- 10. Coordination within Base maintenance and other section for all operational requirements.
- 11. Maintain all Cleaning checklists, stock reports, consumption pattern reports etc.
- 12. Assist in inspection of Cabin interior/ Carpet status and update the same regularly.
- 13. Adhere to the Airport Authorities rules, company procedures and regulations with regard to Ramp Safety
- 14. Adhere to uniform rules and other HSE requirements as laid down by supervisor at all times
- 15. Report any discrepancy, damage, incidents and accidents to immediate superior immediately
Shall carry-out any other task as assigned by the Reporting Head.