KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES & ACTIVITIES
- Manage the service design for carrier services covering Voice, SMS, Signaling and IPX with the respective technical team.
- Manage and delivery the carrier services related projects End to End.
- Supervise identification of technical requirements resulting from contracted products and coordinate with Marketing, Business Relations, Technology unit in Defining/designing network interconnection points and technical solution delivery plan.
- Work with the vendors for integrating the various platforms.
- Identifies gaps between service delivered and customer expectations and works closely with the relevant stakeholders to address the gaps.
- Provide weekly/monthly/annually reporting to the general manager and upper management (when required).
- Work with the upper management in defining the various strategy with regards to group operation, policy, and procedures.
- Ensure all services are delivered to wholesale clients through operations unit or even through WBU directly
- Manage Customer relationship when it comes to service delivery and service assurance.
- Closely monitor and ensure successful delivery of tailored solutions to client needs by relaying client service requirements and follow up with the various internal units.
- Ensure customer satisfaction is achieved in line with the corporate strategy and customer satisfaction index.
- Ensure adherence to operating budget of Service Management and Customer Care department.
- Support in developing talents within the team by providing consistent coaching, training, direction and support to the team members.