Omantel: Senior Expert Mobile Services (Wholesale)
Key Accountabilities & ActivitiesFunctional
- Responsible for driving, from the business owner, the next phase of Omantel’s mobile roaming services such as LTE roaming, signaling, GRX, IPX in order for Omantel to offer an international portfolio of products and services to its wholesale customers.
- Support in developing new types of carrier voice services and business opportunities.
- Expert on presenting and supporting in selling Wholesale products, with a deep functional knowledge for international roaming.
- Collect customer-use cases and business-cases to support in proposition development
- Maintain high level view on the industry developments in terms of: competition, evolution, synergies potential with other products, etc.
- Conduct full analysis on all products related to international roaming and carrier voice.
- Continuously benchmark wholesale products locally, regionally and internationally to identify our market positioning
- Support Product Development, Business Development and Strategy & Partnerships in identifying new revenue opportunities for international roaming and carrier voice.
- Propose and apply product enhancements and modifications upon internal and / or external requirements
- Represent Omantel at industry conferences
- Ensure high impact in execution of strategic plans
- Gather customer intelligence and develop new solutions based on customer needs.
- Support the roaming and voice teams during the operation and commercial (sales) processes.
- Support in developing talents within the team by providing consistent coaching, training, direction and support to the team members