ON THE JOB TRAINER- MECHANICAL – OMANCAREERS – Ṣūr
1. Manage competence assurance and training for technician and graduates in performing maintenance and other engineering tasks, monitoring the development, progress and ensuring the continued development through routine competence assessment by preparation and delivery of specific training.
2. Supervise the activities of technicians in the performance of routine and non-routine duties to ensure compliance with safe and correct work procedures.
3. Engage in HSE toolbox meetings to help in defining the work plan, priorities and sharing learning.
4. Supervise and co-ordinate day to day maintenance activities with compliance to Company Permit to Work regulations.
5. Become involved, and if required, lead and investigate maintenance incidents, and propose possible solutions to TM and supervisors to prevent re-occurrence of incidents.
6. Check and review Operating and Maintenance procedures.
7. Deliver TBT on HSSE, plant changes, learning from Incidents, technical issues, Company policy.
8. Maintain training records, in electronic format, for all the trainings conducted for the Technicians.
9. Measure and improve effectiveness of the trainings through various matrices to continuously improve training quality.
10. Update training material after conducting every training program to include the suggestions and recommendations if this is found to be necessary.
11. Prepare and own WI (custodian).
12. Support reviewing Procedures, OSI and share learning. Assist engineering team in troubleshooting and problem solving.
Carry out PTW audits and Safety walks in a regular basis and evaluate the activities are compliance to Company regulations.
Job Type: Full-time
- Mechanical engineering : 8 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor’s (Required)
- Ṣūr (Preferred)