Orpic: Senior Risk and Insurance Specialist|وظيفة شاغرة في اوربيك
Managing the insurance programs related to Orpic’ and its projects’ assets, incidences and any other insurance related with management. The role expects to be well versed in insurance coverage, premiums, contracts, assets, and risk evaluations.
- Transferring insurable risks of Orpic and its projects and place them to the insurance markets for proper coverage.
- Securing insurance coverage as per the approved insurance policies by Orpic and its projects
- Maintenance of relations with insurance companies in the market for best value policies
- Close monitoring of policy information as to coverage expiration dates and premiums.
- Promoting awareness across Orpic and its projects about insurance restrictions and measures.
- Networking with insurance experts to learn about latest changes in laws and regulations.
- Managing the entire process of insurance claims
- Proper arrangement of all insurance policies and other related insurance documents for easy reference.
- Management presentations on policy renewals, analysis on contractual exclusions and communication to relevant stakeholders.
- Building relationship and communication channels internally with all business units
- Monitoring and follow up process risk management and insurance surveys recommendations to enhance the company risk profile.
- Carry out the department strategy as implemented by the Department Manager.
- Demonstrate leadership in the development of sub- ordinates.
Budgets and Plans:
- Provide inputs into budget preparations under the guidance of the Team Leader.
- Continue to the integrity of the organization structure through constructive feedback.
Policies, Systems, Processes and Procedures:
- Contribute to improving processes and procedures within the department in conjunction with Manager.
- Knowledge in processes in the insurance area is essential to ensure workflow continuity.
Knowledge Experience and Qualifications:
- Minimum qualifications : bachelor degree in accounting, business, risk management or similar.
- Minimum years of relevant experience : 4 years in a similar role.
- Certificate in understanding insurance
- Knowledge in specifically insurance contracts will be a plus
- General experience of contracts and other legal aspects
- Proficiency in M/S Office
- SAP Skills would be a plus
- Familiarity with legal terms
- Attention to details
- Negotiations of premium
- Knowledge in contracts
- Risk assessment
- Risk mitigation
- Legal Terms
- Business Acumen
Please email your application to [email protected] on or before 13 July 2017 with the Subject: Senior Accountant, Insurance Risk Management
You will receive a call from us within 30 days if you are selected. In case of no response you may consider your application unsuccessful for this. Thank you