Leads the team in his section for achieving Department’s goals, as per department KPIs. Understudies the Electrical Services related work, prepares reports and attends meetings. Focal point for electrical maintenance execution plans.
- Accountable for continuous flow of electrical power to plant / buildings.
- Accountable for continuous availability of electrical equipment such as switchgear, transformers, motors, drivers, UPS/BC, generation system, communication system.
- Ensure application of best work practices in execution of electrical maintenance jobs.
- Responsible for electrical side of project implementation in Orpic facilities.
- Implements the Preventive Maintenance (PM) plan within his section.
- Prepares procurement plan for his section.
- Responsible for issuing Work Permits on electrical side and implementing Lock Out – Tag Out (LOTO) procedure.
- In emergency drills or emergency situations maintains close liaison with On-Scene Commander and Operation Coordinator, for ensuring quick restoration of power.
- Participate in Management of Change (MOC) committee review meetings.
- Monitors staff attendance, attitude and implements discipline within the section.
- Prepare annual leave plans
Knowledge Experience & Qualifications:
- Minimum Qualifications for this position is University Degree in Electrical engineering or similar.
- Minimal years of relevant experience is 4 years in a similar role.
- Background in electrical maintenance operations and electrical safety.
- Knowledge of electrical software applications, such as ETAP.
- Experience in electrical maintenance best practice
Skills and Competencies:
- Proficiency in M/S Office.
- Basic management skills.
- Communication skills.
- Equipment failure diagnosis skills.
- Planning and Organization.
- Managing Performance.
- Analytical thinking.
- Maintenance Engineering.
- Electrical Engineering.
- Electrical design
- Project management.
- Troubleshooting Electrical Systems
- Work prioritization
- Time management.