Outvise: Senior IT Project Manager
Our client, a Telecom operator, is looking to incorporate two senior IT project managers to be responsible for all IT projects views like technology billing, resource utilization, budget control,, etc, for one year – extendable – contract.
Tasks And Responsibilities:
- Plan all aspects of the projects in close coordination with all stakeholders and vendors.
- Evolves the Program further, even beyond the original scope were beneficial for the client.
- Works in close cooperation with all Teams to increase the speed and efficiency of the projects
- Track and optimise the resource utilisation continuously for most efficient execution.
- Ensures the availability of sufficient internal and external resources to complete the program.
- Track and optimise the projects Budget in close cooperation with the Finance department
- Makes sure that all projects are meeting the QoS objectives at any given time and works In close collaboration with teams and vendors to take the required actions.
- Plan, introduce and manage processes which help to complete the projects successfully and to improve Nawras’ efficiency after projects’ closure.
- Report all dimensions of projects to the different Program Stakeholders.
- Manage vendor for implementation activities.
- Participate in tendering process for implementation projects.
- Proactively drives the IT projects by carrying out a series of well-defined tasks, meetings with vendors and introduce methods, ways and relations to assist the department meeting its targets.
- Candidates must have 10+ years of experience in managing relevant projects within the Telecom domain.
- Immediate availability to join the project.