Oxy: Senior/ Production Engineer
The Senior Production Engineer responsibilities will include production-engineering responsibilities for Oman North oil and gas fields operations, well performance and surface network modellings, well monitoring and production maximization, water flood surveillance, recommendations and implementation, completion troubleshooting and optimization. Well performance modelling (Prosper) and Surface network modelling (GAP) is a major responsibility of this position.The Senior Production Engineer job responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Material balance and reservoir modelling
- Well performance modelling (Prosper)
- Surface network modelling (GAP)
- Production optimization studies (i.e. artificial lift optimization, surface network debottlenecking and facility expansion studies)
- Mentoring young engineers in modellings
- Design, selection and troubleshooting of artificial lift methods.
- Monitor daily production performance and recommend remedial actions.
- Well service work direction including hoist work and CTU and slick line work.
- Work closely with geoscientists, reservoir engineering and operations to optimize field performance.
- Manage well and water flood surveillance program.
JobProduction OperationsPrimary LocationOman-Muscat-Al GhubraOrganizationEAST HEMScheduleFull-time
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in Petroleum Engineering.
- Experience in production engineering and artificial lifts including Gas lift and ESP is required.
- Well performance modelling (Prosper) and Surface network modelling (GAP) is required
- Knowledge in oil fields and water flood operations and reservoir monitoring techniques is required.
- Knowledge of LOWIS software and good PC skills is required.
- Good communication skills and interpersonal skills.