Painter – Hilton Hotels & Resorts – Ṣalālah
P.O. Box 699
A Painter will be responsible for the painting and polishing work of Guest rooms, public areas, and other areas within the hotel.
What will I be doing?
As a Painter, you will support the Engineering Department to improve the conditions of the hotel though the painting and polishing of all hotel areas. Specifically, a Painter will perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Prepare, paint, and polish work in the hotel rooms and public areas
- Complete any decorating schedule on time and to the required standard
- Ensure the safe storage of all paints and solvents
- Maintain all tools, equipment, and working areas in proper condition
- Follow all Health and Safety rules within the Department and the hotel
- Demonstrate exceptional customer service when interacting with Guests
Painters serving Hilton brands are always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- A trade qualification in Painting, preferred
- Previous painting experience, required
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work without close supervision and within established timeframes
- Strong work ethic
- A passion for managing a variety of projects and tasks throughout the day
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Brand : Hilton Hotels & Resorts
: Full Availability
: Team Member
Potential Benefits : Housing, Transport
: Engineering, Maintenance and Facilities