Parsons International: Landscape Architect
Through Parsons’ engineering and construction management services, we deliver innovative, safe and
sustainable infrastructure in Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Qatar, Oman, Bahrain and Kuwait. Our focus is on
delivering air, rail, road and highway transportation; water conveyance and/or wastewater treatment; and land development and public infrastructure to our clients and your communities. Parsons creates interconnected communities and world class infrastructure.
The Landscape Architect determines aesthetic design and practical technical solutions for the planning of external spaces including hardscapes, softscapes, streetscapes etc. Works would cover urban planning, commercial buildings and spaces, residential projects, Industrial sites, public open spaces and parks, resorts, hotels and leisure facilities etc.
He will also assist in supervising installation of the landscape contract works on site, and will report on site works, progress, changes etc. He will assist in administration of the contract to ensure the works are carried out to the contract specifications and program.
• Preparation, design and presentation of high quality landscape concept drawings.
• Preparation of technical design packages through to tender.
• Contract administration of projects.
• Liaise with juniors and plan, program and delegate within the team structure.
• Coordination with other relevant disciplines such as Engineers, Mechanical and Electrical Engineers, Architects.
• Provide high level liaison with Clients and Client’s representatives.
• Prepare contracts within budget requirements and provide accurate costing information to the client or quantity surveyors.
• Develop maintenance plans for completed sites.
• Maintain affiliations with professional societies to keep abreast of technologies.
• Perform other responsibilities associated with this position as may be appropriate.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Landscape Architecture. Post graduate qualification would be a plus.
• Completion of the relevant professional qualifications and affiliation to a recognized landscape body in the country of education.
• Minimum of 5 years related work experience and a minimum of 1 year experience post professional qualifications.
About the Company
Parsons is a leader in many diverse markets such as infrastructure, transportation, water, telecommunications, aviation, commercial, environmental, planning, industrial manufacturing, education, healthcare, life sciences and homeland security.
Parsons provides technical and management solutions to federal, regional and local government agencies as well as private industries worldwide