LocationInterior Temporary LocationsFunctionWell EngineeringReference Code50588106Application Start Date03.05.2018Application Closing Date13.05.2018Purpose of JobThe Document controller is the focal point for the management of documents in the workshop. He is directly responsible for receiving and sending requested documents to and from rig and hoist locations. He will cover Storekeeper/Field Logistic Coordinator position in their absence for short periods of time.Principal Accountabilities
- Comply with PDO’s internal controls across the Department, including compliance with Corporate Management Framework, Company Policies, Work Practices, Procedures and Guidelines as defined by Corporate Finance and International Accounting Standards.
- Responsible for updating WCAT (Well Control Assurance Tool), and for preparing all COS (Certificate of Service) documents for signature by Field Superintendent
- Coordinate DROPS surveys and lifting inspections.
- Responsible for carrying out quality chiksan documents, certificates and inspection reports, in collaboration with concerned personnel.
- Manage all equipment operation and parts manuals.
- Manage all certificates, not limited to well control, pressure & lifting equipment.
- Manage all inspection reports (lifting, NDT ” Nondestructive testing “, tubular, pressure test, WCE “Well Control Equipments” ).
- Visit work units and carry out audits on certificates and inspection reports.
- Assist in tracking equipment in the workshop.
- Assist unit annual maintenance in the workshop.
- Diploma in Engineering, Administration, Commerce or IT Disciplines
- Minimum of 4 years experience in the drilling industry in similar types of jobs
- Must be proficient in Microsoft office applications (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Must be proficient in English (minimum IELTS score of 4.5)
- Strong attention to detail, with good knowledge of rig and oilfield equipment