LocationInterior Permanent LocationsReference Code50582038Application Start Date03.05.2018Application Closing Date13.05.2018Purpose of JobTo maintain the technical integrity of the integrated Production systems – to ensure that production and environmental targets are realised and that work is executed in a safe and efficient mannerPrincipal AccountabilitiesAsset includes: Rotating equipment (compressor, pumps), instrument equipment.For The Asset Mentioned Above, The Jobholder Will
- Execute Field Maintenance activities in accordance with maintenance schedule / plan.
- Execute non-routine/breakdown maintenance activities.
- Troubleshoot all instrument abnormalities arising in the plant equipment.
- Provide commissioning assistance and support to operations during process start up.
- Provide asisstance to the control system engineers (DCS, CMS) for control system troubleshooting.
- Provide assistance to the QMI department for instrument troubleshooting on measurement Skids or Analyzer systems.
- Report to Instrument Maintenance Supervisor on status of daily activities and work progress.
- Assist instrument supervisor in preparing, controlling and monitoring instrument maintenance budget.
- Assist Maintenance Supervisor to control and plan work activities.
- Interface with other maintenance/service department staff to coordinate breakdown or routine maintenance work on facilities and plants.
- Where applicable, provide input into the 90day and 14 day planning cycles.
- Give guidance to Assistant or Trainee technicians in the team to aid their development.
- Take effective action to control emergencies and contain hazards within area of responsibility.
- Order spare parts and consumables to maintain an adequate supply for use in the area and keep record of same
- Lead maintenance team on measure maintenance tasks.
- Maintain a high level of safety awareness and standards in all daily duties and tasks and guide junior technician on safe work.
- OND or ONC in Technical Studies or equivalent studies in plant maintenance specifically in instrumentation. 9 years relevant experience in Exploration and Production in oil, especially in Sour Oil/ Sour Gas/ Steam Generation facilities.
- Strong safety focus with a desire to contribute towards and support a strong safety culture.
- Good knowledge and understanding of Sour Oil/ Sour Gas/ Steam Generation process & systems.
- A good knowledge of relevant Exploration and Production operations, procedures and practices.
- Good computer skills
- Good communicator and organiser.
- Good in promoting team work and ability to perform as a team player.
- Ability to be a self starter with minimum supervision.
- Proven safety experience/training regarding sour oil and gas operations and maintenance. Must be familiar with Permit to work, confined space entry, lock open/lock close valves, operating integrity ,H2S/SO2, personal protective equipment, etc.
- Must be physically able to climb stairs and perform maintenance work under air supplied breathing equipment.
- Working in temperature extremes or adverse weather conditions.
- Unique operation in the company
- Working in High H2S / Temperature environment
- Ability to work in a challenging and stressful environment thoughout the commissioning and start-up of the project.
- Working in complex sour facility including novel and complex units such as steam (with power generation), CLAUS Sulphur Plant and Cansolv tail gas clean up.
Key CompetenciesCompetence LevelRotating equipment AwarenessStatic Equipment AwarenessProcess KnowledgeElectrical KnowledgeSafe lifting operation KnowledgeTroubleshooting techniques KnowledgeSafety awareness SkillAutomation and Control SkillInstrument maintenance procedure SkillInstrument calibration/configuration SkillLoop testing SkillInstrument installation and electrical hook up. SkillReading of Interconnection diagrams, Loop Diagrams,P&ID SkillControl and Safety System architectures (FCS, IPS, F&G) KnowledgeControl Monitoring System (CMS) KnowledgeAsset management System (AMS) Knowledge