PDO: SLCCs/LCCs Business Sustainable Coordinator
Purpose of JobTo support SLCCs/LCCs Business Sustainable Lead in achieving PDO and the government’s long-term strategic objective in developing Super Local Community Contractors (SLCCs). Support
- Maintain HSE as first priority through compliance to PDO house rules, HSE golden rules and life saving rules (LSR).
- Maintain stakeholder engagement across the SLCCs & LCCs.
- Support in maintaining the SLCC strategy.
- Follow up and ensure SLCCs are complying with HSE requirements including Omanization.
- Support in preparing SLCC/LCC pre read material for the SLCC Steering Committee.
- Support in conducting various workshops for SLCCs and Local Companies as per the business plan.
- Maintain good relationships with the Tribes from the interior.
- Follow up to ensure additional scope is awarded to SLCCs as per the SLCC SC.
- Coordinate the closure of SLCCs Audits findings.
- Ensure the closure of department internal audits action items.
- Conduct survey and produce reports on specific SLCCs/LCCs elements as required.
- Maintain up to date SLCCs/LCCs guidelines.
- Maintain up to date SLCCs/LCCs C7 document.
- Support in SLCCs/LCCs annual spends analysis.
- Participate in SLCCs & LCCs inter bidding opening process.
- Track and follow up department actions raised from SLCC Steering Committee.
- Support in presenting in CH certification scheme.
- Follow up the growth and sustainability of SLCCs business
- Assist SLCCs on Business Diversifications Concepts.
- Maintain and follow up the update of SLCCs KPIs.
- Support to analyse and monitor SLCCs/LCCs performance and sustainability
- Bachelor in Business Administration, Social Science, Public Relations or equivalent university degree.
- Minimum 3 years experience in Business Development or commercial business, preferably in the Oil & Gas business industry.
- Assist to search for new business opportunities for super local community contracting companies.
- Management and Compliance of SLCCs/LCCs to PDO required standards, HSE and Omanisation.
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English and Arabic.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Should be able to understand cultural sensitivity of the local area.
- Good knowledge of computing applications (SAP, Business Object, MS Excel & Word)
- Excellent inter-personal skills
- Understanding of PDO Contracting & Procurement processes and procedures.
- Ability to work under pressure