Pharmacist – Al Zahrawi Medical Supplies – Muscat
MOH license is a MUST
- Keeping track of all necessary licenses/ permits both personal and company and keeping them updated as per Governmental requirements (Documentation)
- Receiving consignment; check it as per MOH standards – Coordinating Follow and implement standard operating policies and local legislation
- The Pharmacist In charge will be responsible for the Supervising & receiving, warehousing, picking/packing and dispatch (Responsible for day to day warehouse operations.)
- The Pharmacist in charge will take the responsibility of regulatory affairs matters such as classification, registration and other MOH matters related to implementing regulations and policies.
- Communicating with MOH regarding importation and exportation and all other duties and communications are related to MOH.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: RO800.000 to RO1,000.000 /month
- Muscat (Required)
- Arabic (Required)