Poultry Slaughter & Processing House. – Nanda Feeds Pvt Ltd – Nizwā
Organization: Dar Al Tomouh Projects LLC.
Location: Nizwa, Sultanate of Oman.
Contract Period: Minimum 2 years.
Position: Manager – Poultry Slaughter & Processing House.
Experience : minimum of 8 – 10 years.
Compensation structure : As per experience & industry norms.
Accommodation : Provided by the organization.
1. Manpower / HR: Recruitment of right people, Training & fine tuning of Labor Skills, Head count management, shift management, Visa Management, Labor Welfare, Team Building & Team entertainment. Personal hygiene & uniform policy implementations for labors.
2. Production / Operations: Shift discipline, Production planning, Production Supervision, Product Specification management, Discipline in working hours.
3. QA & QC: Implementing GMP, HACCP, HALAL etc., maintaining all required documents in prescribed formats in prescribed intervals.
4. Certification & Audits: Responsible to overseas External audit & Certificate renewal process.
5. Infrastructure: Monitoring Maintenance, Cleanliness & Hygiene of all infrastructure in the slaughter house, Spare parts inventory, repairs & routine checks. Slaughter plant, civil, plumbing, electrification & HVAC systems. To monitor rendering plant & effluent treatment plant.
6. Logistics & Dispatch Schedule Management: Co-coordinating with sales team for products specification orders, scheduling loading time, dispatch time & to monitor dispatch schedule & dispatch quantities as per indent.
7. Communications :
· Internal communication with Chicken house team, Hatchery, accounting team, Maintenances team & Sales team.
· External communication with Packing material suppliers, Spare parts suppliers, Consumables suppliers & Equipment suppliers.
· Exposure to software, hardware & data communication tools in the present world.
8. Data Management & Production reports : Daily production reports, Opening Stock & Closing Stock reports, Packing material inventory, Daily attendance & overtime reports & Preparing weekly & monthly MIS reports. Capturing data digitally at source, reducing paper works, increasing work efficiency & working smart. Reducing in data entry & data duplication work.
Concluding: In a nutshell, Manager of Poultry Slaughter plant will be responsible for the slaughter plant P & L.
Job Type: Permanent
Speak with the employer