Product Specialist Neuroscience – Roche – Oman
In this position, you will be primarily accountable for consistently, effectively:
- Achieving or exceeding assigned territory sales targets, goals and objectives
- Completing targeted territory sales planning & development that enable territory sales targets and other goals and objectives to be met or exceeded
- Building and cultivating strong and compliant customer relationships
- Managing timely, high quality and within budget execution of sales strategies, plans and tactics for assigned Pharma products
- Development and implementation of marketing strategies for given products and/or therapeutic areas in order to achieve overall product objectives (quantitative and qualitative).
Ensuring timely capitalization of opportunities or resolution of issues for all assigned accounts
- Develops and/or adapts relevant product strategy and tactics in line with the International Product Management Team in order to introduce use of the product.
For marketed products:
- Submission of the assigned tasks of annual product marketing plan for the assigned products by the requested deadline to the line manager.
- Develop a current, in-depth understanding of assigned account organizations – key stakeholders and influencers, business plans, processes, goals, objectives and other needs
- Propose and initiate activities that support Roche presence within the assigned key accounts
- Organize assigned products’ induction to the formularies of the key accounts.
- Participate in business unit Business Planning Processes
- Work with line manager and others to cascade and align the National Sales Plan, brand and other business goals and objectives to the assigned territory
- Develop and implement an effective and targeted territory Sales Plan for assigned territory and brand(s)
- Identify and propose business development opportunities to increase prescribing of assigned brand(s)
- Continuous update on the territory and key accounts / allocation of clients;
- Regular visits to key accounts in accordance with the cycle plan approved by the line manager;
- Participation at key accounts events, organization of key accounts events.
- Identifies the market needs: determines the corresponding market share, establishes and implements local product strategy and tactics; develops and implements long and short term marketing plans which optimally correspond to the realization of the budgeted sales. Continuous analysis of marketing information and timely recommendations to management for corrective measures.
- Propose of annual budget costs on promotion and marketing of products to the line manager
- Pre-budget discussions with LM and other relevant collaborators and propose Annual budgeting within the agreed time period: sales and product promotion cost forecast.
Customer Relationship Management & Sales Operations:
- Translate Sales Plan into a schedule of planned events that specifies activities, timing, and associated customer targets/desired results. Use
- Conduct regular visits with existing and targeted customers
- Build and cultivate relationships with HCPs and other stakeholders/influencers across assigned territory
- Use selling, presentation, influencing, listening and questioning skills and approved marketing materials and other tools to best present assigned brand(s)
- Gain customer confidence in using the brand(s) by meeting customer expectations and ensuring that information is collected, shared and stored centrally to create and maintain individual customer plans
- Review and regularly track sales performance and results to assess progress, adjust and identify opportunities
- Provide timely feedback to the line manager and others regarding external marketplace changes
- Drive ongoing innovation and growth for assigned Roche brand(s) across territory of responsibility
- Formulary listings on nominated product(s), achieved within allocated targeted audience as agreed with LM
- Appropriate analysis of territory sales and any additional actions required (outside of the product action plans) on a monthly basis.
- Regular analysis and reporting of competitor activity.
- Participation at key accounts events, organization of key accounts events
- Provide outstanding service to the assigned accounts
- Collaborate with the LM to ensure proper supply of the assigned products in the assigned key accounts. Regular visits to the Key Accounts to monitor product availability and movement (according to local law regulation).
. Pricing and Logistics:
- Advice to LM if special orders may be required.
- Preparation of tender offers with LM according to Roche policy on tender offers
- Degree on Pharmacy, Medicine or Scientific background
Experience and Knowledge
- Previous work experience in the pharmaceutical field
- Previous experience building, implementing and leading innovative, yet attainable territory sales plans
- Thorough knowledge of relevant country laws and regulations that govern the pharmaceutical/biotechnology industry
- Strong grasp/understanding of products and the surrounding marketplace
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Strong English communication skills (verbal, written), Arabic is an advantage
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.
Sales & Marketing, Sales & Marketing > Sales