1. Prepare the detailed Annual training agenda
2. Prepare training presentation using MS program” power point presentation”.
3. Conduct demonstration and training for group of hair professionals.
4. Conduct sales training and refreshment courses
5. Daily in-salon training and market visits
6. Ensure knowledge of physiology needed for basic hair care training by updating their skills.
7. Arrange for the appointments and sessions.
8. Develop reports and evaluations on the training sessions given.
9. Present the items to the client and introduce the products
10. Monitor the feedback from customers to measure their satisfaction with the company’s products.
11. Ensure best applications techniques of all hair products
12. Prepare and submit daily/ weekly/ monthly reports and plans
13. Tailor-made and frequently update the local training manuals needed for the training and learning process.
14. Ensure full product knowledge and awareness of all products used within the training process has been delivered and well understood
15. Respects all of the company’s internal rules, policies and procedures;
16. Sets a good example regarding punctuality, hygiene, attendance and attitude;
17. Performs other duties in line with scope of work and as assigned by the direct manager.
Job Type: Full-time