Project Coordinator- Oil & Gas – Kuehne + Nagel – Muscat
You will be responsible for managing all operational and commercial requirements for existing and new clients in the seafreight and airfreight business units.
- Process all export/import bookings, documentation and despatch requirements accurately
- Monitor shipments and ensure they are being processed accurately
- Reachout to shipping companies to obtain rates and ensure the rates are accurate at all times
- Liaise with customers directly and act as a consultant between the client and the company
- Liaise with other departments to develop a positive working relationship and ensure compliance
- Engage in pricing and other operational functions
- Bachelors’ degree in logistics/supply chain or a related discipline
- Proven track record of freight forwarding industry experience
- Profound expertise in the field of Oil & Gas
- Ability and willingness to work under pressure
- Excellent command in English Language
At Kuehne + Nagel you can prove yourself to us again every day, as we’re looking for people who can put their good ideas and entrepreneurial spirit into practice to achieve success. Develop your full potential and work with highly-motivated colleagues who have to same goals as you: making our innovative logistics solutions better and better to ensure our customers are permanently convinced by our quality services. Benefit from working with a global market leader and excellent development opportunities.