Project Engineer (Waterproofing & Allied Products) – Jobhub – Muscat
Established in 1975 , we are now a leading business group in the Sultanate of Oman. Multi-divisional in nature and operations, the group is structured into several companies & associates. The group has extended operations in India, Africa, Qatar, KSA and UAE as well. Over these years the company has earned a reputation that has a unique combination of quality, value, trust, reliability and is constantly nurturing to grow further.
Location: Muscat, Oman
Qualification: BE Mechanical/ Civil Engg
Experience: 2- 5 years in waterproofing
Salary: OMR 250- 350
Responsibilities: – Work as Project Engineer to ensure customer satisfaction & meeting project deliverables.
i. Responsible for complete execution of project including getting necessary work / drawing approvals from client.
ii. Submission of IRs/MIRs/ MAS as per project requirement.
iii. Timely submission of reports as desired by client.
iv. Ensure execution of project as per project schedule.
v. Weekly submission of project progress report to Head Office / Client.
vi. Manpower planning and work allocation as per work requirement.
vii. Proper planning of material requirement to ensure smooth progress of project
viii. To get planned output / work done from applicators /helpers on daily/weekly basis
· 1-3 years experience in Project Execution.
· Experience in Waterproofing and exposure to BASF/SIKA/FOSROC products preferred
· AutoCAD Knowledge essential
· Gulf Experience with driving license will be an added advantage.
· ONLY CANDIDATES WITH WATER-PROOFING EXPERIENCE NEED APPLY.
· PLEASE FORWARD YOUR RESUME IN WORD FORMAT WITH A
- · A RECENT PHOTOGRAPH
- · CURRENT & EXISTING SALARY
- · NOTICE PERIOD
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: RO250.000 to RO350.000 /month
- WATER PROFFING: 2 years (Required)
- MECHANICAL/ CIVIL ENGG : 2 years (Required)
- Higher diploma (Required)
- English (Preferred)
Speak with the employer