Project Manager|مطلوب مدير مشاريع في الملكة للمشاريع البحرية
The ideal candidate will be responsible for planning, coordinating, and implementing projects within the decided-upon budget, timeline, and scope. They will also effectively monitor and present project updates to relevant stakeholders, clients, or project team members.
this job is for a Unique Historical Project in Oman, This is a temporary job for 2/3 years only.
- Set project timeline
- Monitor project deliverables
- Update relevant stakeholders or team members on the project progress
- Prepares reports for Project Director regarding the status of the project
- Coach and support project team members with tasks you assign them
- Has a wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected
- Familiar with a variety of the field’s concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in managing projects
- Strong business acumen in project planning and management
- Strong verbal, written, and organisational skills
- Previous experience with Boat/Yacht Restoration will be an advantage.
- Fluency in Arabic and English languages.