Project Manager – NetCracker – Muscat
Netcracker Technology, a wholly owned subsidiary of NEC Corporation, is a forward-looking software company, offering mission-critical solutions to service providers around the globe. Our comprehensive portfolio of software solutions and professional services enables large-scale digital transformations, unlocking the opportunities of the cloud, virtualization and the changing mobile ecosystem. With an unbroken service delivery track record of more than 20 years, our unique combination of technology, people and expertise helps companies transform their networks and enable better experiences for their customers.
The Project Manager has the two-fold role of securing and delivering services and solutions for Netcracker’s customer base. The Project Manager will be involved in pre-sales activities to ensure that service commitments are attainable and profitable. Likewise, the Professional Services team will report to the Project Manager and will be charged with delivery of Netcracker solutions in a timely, effective, and cost-efficient manner.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage and grow Netcracker implementation programs including the following:
- Manage the delivery team
- Manage customer expectations
- Ensure customer satisfaction
- Act as a trusted advisor to customer executives and SMEs and participate in strategic and roadmap discussions on business transformation, technology, and OSS/BSS/TOMS (Telecom Operations and Management Systems)
- Work in conjunction with the sales team on continuously expanding existing programs and searching for new opportunities within accounts
- Lead service delivery and customer support activities related to the Netcracker TOMS Product Suite
- Lead cross-functional, multi-cultural, geographically dispersed teams
- Provide input into all Netcracker commercial agreements with potential customers and vendors and represent Netcracker in commercial discussions
- Drive the creation of software, tools, and methodology to ensure ongoing efficiency enhancements for the delivery of Netcracker solutions
- Establish and maintain our state-of-the-art training curriculum for the Netcracker product suite
- Represent PS in presales activities, ensuring that Netcracker deployment methodologies are accurately represented to potential customers
- Represent Netcracker on Project Steering Committees with customers
- Interact with Engineering and Product Management departments in an effective manner, providing input for ongoing product enhancements
- Create and maintain departmental staffing plans, organizational chart, budgets, and other appropriate departmental documentation
- Establish departmental and personal objectives for the department and its team members and provide measurable results against the established objectives
- Report departmental status to senior management and the board
Experience and Requirements:
- 10 years management experience, at least 3 years at senior level.
- Minimum 5 years experience in all of the following:
- Application software implementation experience and expertise in applying technology to meet customer needs
- Telecommunications experience is a MUST
- Relevant telecom BSS applications experience is a MUST.
- Contracts, SOWs, and other commercial agreement
- Major System Integrator experience with experience in delivering the integration or Migration stream.
- Detailed experience with project management methodologies and associated tools
- Experience running 5m+ programs
- Knowledge of data migration and system integration methodologies
- Knowledge of the software development lifecycle
- In-depth knowledge of Netcracker Services (or generally accepted consulting) techniques, methods, processes, and practices
- Ability to construct/maintain a departmental budget and manage projects accordingly
- Excellent oral presentation and written communications skills
- Outstanding time management skills
- Ability to travel
- B.A., B.S.; Masters preferred
For more information, please visit www.Netcracker.com