PwC: Tax & Legal Services – Graduates and Undergraduates
At PwC, we measure success by our ability to create the value that our clients and our people are looking for. Our reputation lies in building lasting relationships with our clients and a focus on delivering
value in all we do. We’re a network of firms in 157 countries with more than 208,000 people who are committed to delivering world-class capabilities and quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.
Established in the region for 40 years, PwC Middle East employs over 4,000 people across 12 countries: Bahrain, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Palestine, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates. Complementing our depth of industry expertise and breadth of skills is our sound knowledge of local business environments across the Middle East region. Our tailored solutions help our clients meet the challenges and opportunities of doing business in the Middle East market and beyond.
As a graduate in the Tax and Legal Services practice, you’ll learn and develop the specialist skills our clients look for and value most. We will also support you in studying towards a relevant professional qualification.
A full-time graduate position in our Tax & Legal practice will provide you with the opportunity to work within a dynamic, fast growing business which is operating in a tax, legal & regulatory framework that gets ever more complex. You will also have the opportunity to work with a broad portfolio of clients across various industry sectors. You could find yourself providing tax advice on: mergers and acquisitions, corporation tax, transfer pricing, treasury and finance, international structuring, succession planning, indirect tax, tax compliance, workforce structuring, reward and compensation frameworks, expatriate tax and international mobility.
We’re looking for enthusiastic, driven individuals who will graduate in 2017, with a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Finance, Accounting or Law. You will be required to demonstrate a business level knowledge of English when communicating (both written and verbal), as well as typically exhibiting the following knowledge and skills:
- Self motivation, confidence and a strong work ethic
- Successful performance within team environments, enjoying being part of a team
- Ability to work and deliver under pressure and within tight deadlines
- Strong data handling skills and the ability to gather information and present it in a professional manner
- Flexibility, adaptability and effective prioritisation skills
- Knowledge and experience of the Middle East Region is a definite advantage
- Flexibility to travel and to work at client sites during the week
- Verbal communication skills in Arabic is useful but not essential
- Strong IT & Microsoft office skills especially Excel and PowerPoint