Qatar airways: Reservations & Ticketing Agent
Welcome to a world where ambitions fly high
From experienced pilots to dynamic professionals embarking on new careers, Qatar Airways is searching for talented individuals to join our award-winning team
We take pride in our people—a dynamic and culturally diverse workforce is essential to why we are one of the finest and fastest growing airlines in the world.
We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
- Makes and confirms reservations for passenger
- Arranges reservations and routing using timetable, airlines manuals, reference guides, and tariff book.
- Perform a proper flight firming check to maximize flight utilization and reduce No shows
- Assist mishandled passenger such as NOREC/DNB to reduce passengers complaints
- Types requested flight number on keyboard of on-online computer reservation system and scans screen to determine space availability
- Issue tickets and PTAs quoting correct fare on to reduce passenger complaints
- Advise of changes in flight plan or to cancel or confirm reservation
- Maintain inventory of available passenger space on flights
- Advise load control personnel and other stations of changes in passenger itinerary to control space and ensure utilization of seating capacity on flights
- Control cash flow to ensure that the sales report is closed on time
- Initiate and promote QR Product to generate the revenue
- Record and process reservations made by phone/ fax/ e-mail
- Prepare and execute actions plans, which increase reservation sales and associated business
- Develop and maintain a regular pattern of sales calls
- And any other task that be assigned from time to time.