Quantity Surveyor – OMANCAREERS – Muscat
1. Provide efficient ‘post award’ financial and quantity survey services, including processing of payment applications and evaluation of variations to contract services.
2. Undertake costs value analysis
3. Perform risk and value management and cost control; identifying, analysing and developing responses to commercial risks
4. Prepare interim and final payments in conjunction with Company budget holders, including field measurements or on-site verification and evaluations of work in progress/carried out on all contracts administered.
5. Maintain quantity surveying procedures within the certified ISO quality assurance system.
6. Analyse the commercial terms against which contract sponsors obtain services, provide management with a regular overview of contract commercial performance and make clear and practical improvement proposals.
7. Participate and contribute to strategic developments in contract supply.
8. Provide assistance to budget holders on preparation of estimates and budgets.
9. Execute preparation and reconciliation of final accounts on all ‘lump sum’ and ‘unit rate’ contracts, including the validation and endorsement of Star Rates for approval by management as per Manual of Authorities.
10. Prepare cost reports on value of work executed to date and allocation of costs incurred to budget items, including the evaluation of change and variation orders to ensure that budget holders are informed in advance of any over-expenditure thus allowing remedial or avoiding action to be taken to safeguard Company interests.
11. Monitoring Omanisation in contracts
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Quantity Survey : 5 years (Required)
- Bachelor’s (Required)
- Muscat (Preferred)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19