Research Coordinator – SIMPA MR – Oman
SIMPA has a large field force to conduct surveys across Oman and we are constantly recruiting and
training new surveyors. The position we now seek is an Oman field supervisor who will work for the
Field and Operations Manager. The candidate should have the following:
- Interest in working in external environment outside the office visiting various location n
- Supervise current projects which are in the field and report back to the head office
- Recruit new surveyors in all geographical areas of the country and build an extensive data
base of freelancers
- Be involved in the training of all new and active surveyors
- Be able to brief clearly the surveyors about the projects and answer any technical questions
they may have about the surveys
- Motivate the field force to work at the highest standards and ensure to complete their tasks
correctly and on time.
Candidates must be Omani nationals and have a valid local driving license.
If you wish to be considered for any vacancy, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the role you wish to apply for in the subject. Only candidates who fit the above descriptions will receive a response.