ROAD PROJECT MANAGER – Al-Batina International Engineering & Services – Ṣuḥār
Job Location: OMAN
Company: Al-Batina International Engineering & Services LLC
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering
- Minimum 10 years on major Road Projects in Gulf Countries preferably in Oman. Candidate must have minimum 05 years working experience on Road Projects in Oman.
- In depth knowledge of Civil Engineering materials & specifications.
- Goods knowledge of Spoken English & Arabic language.
- Conversant with Health, Safety and Management requirements.
- GCC valid Driving Licence
A Project Manager is the person who has the overall responsibility for the success of projects. Below is responsibilities list for a project manager.
- Manage the project taking into account integration across all areas.
- Engage with stakeholders.
- Develop Project Plan.
- Direct project resources.
- Company will provide family Accommodation.
- Annual Salary increment as per company policy.
- An annual Performance Bonus based on individual performance as per company guidelines or project completion bonus.
- Company provided annual return air ticket to your home country for yourself and family.
- Company provided medical insurance for yourself and family.
- One month Annual leave with paid salary.
- Education Allowance for children’s.
- 4×4 Vehicle, company phone etc…