Sales Manager – Oman Green Readymix LLC – Barka’
The incumbent will lead and grow Sales, Marketing and Business Development aspects of the ready mix concrete business and manage the sales, quality control and other support functions with primary responsibility for developing and ensuring effective execution of company performance and growth strategy. Competency requirements include business acumen, customer focus, developing direct reports, drive for results, strategic agility and building effective teams. The preferred candidate can lead and motivate within a safe team environment.
– Oversee the overall business development processes as well as business management not limited to branding, communication, marketing and advertising.
– Develop business for specific clients assigned by the management to make HJB the preferred supplier to their project.
– Oversight for daily operations, including dispatch & delivery, quality control, and strong customer service.
– Drive sales performance through continuous improvement initiatives that meet or exceed company goals.
– Establish overall sales direction, set pricing goals on every day accounts, tactical guidance on commercial bid projects, and hands on involvement with key account management.
– Provide leadership and oversight of sales and marketing efforts resulting in maximum product sales, meeting or exceeding customer expectations, and driving maximum profitability.
– Provide advice and support to team during the job bidding process.
– Register HJB with all potential Contractors, Clients, Customers and other beneficial bodies and obtaining all requirements and specifications.
– Achieve a satisfactory level of business development within the specified client base.
– Work with Organization to establish long-range goals, strategies, plans, and policies.
– Build effective teams and develop direct reports for future opportunities.
Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management, Engineering, Business Administration, or other related discipline and/or equivalent combination of knowledge, skills and abilities.
– Minimum of 5-10 years in sales & marketing management role within the concrete industry in GCC region including Oman.
– A good to thorough understanding of quality control processes and guidelines and specifications regarding concrete construction.
– Demonstrated success in sales & marketing.
– High standard of ethics, integrity, and trust.
– Multitasking, versatile, organised & confident personality
– Energetic and passionate person with outgoing personality
– Team player and decision maker
– Decisiveness with ethics
– Analysis & problem solving abilities
– Adaptability planning and execution
– Cost effective operational skills
– Team management skills
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: RO1,000.000 to RO1,500.000 /month
- Sales: 5 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Barka’ (Preferred)
- oman driving (Preferred)
- Arabic (Preferred)