Senior Contract Engineer – OMANCAREERS – Muscat
1. Renew assigned contracts and issue new contracts for procurement of materials and services as requisitioned by Plant
2. Coordinate with the Contract Holders to identify suitable contracting strategy and jointly present to secure the necessary approvals.
3. Carry out required analyses of potential contractors and bids received in order to fulfil company requirements.
4. Prepare the commercial section and terms and conditions of the tender, compile the tender documents for review and approval.
5. Track and manage all procedures and activities related to the tendering period such as issuance of tender documents, issuance of clarifications and amendments to tenders, collecting and organizing for opening of received bids.
6. Ensure that the tendering process is auditable and conforms to company standards, policies, procedures and guidelines.
7. Lead the negotiations with Contractors adhering to company policies.
8. Coordinate with the Contract Holder to prepare the award recommendation and present if required to secure the endorsement of the Tender Board and the Board if applicable.
9. Advise and assist Contract Holders in post award issues such as claims, contract variations, contract amendments, negotiation of new star rates and Tender Board correspondences.
10. Generate contract monitoring reports on a timely basis and submit such reports to the concerned authority.
11. Compile the final contract documents while adhering to the Manual of Authority and register the contract in PACER for usage.
12. Provide all required information and documentations by the Company Auditors and provide the necessary clarifications in all audits related to his / her contracts and help in closing all the agreed action items.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- contract: 5 years (Required)
- Bachelor’s (Required)