Senior Manager – General Management – Aggreko, LLC – Muscat
About Aggreko plc:
Around the world, people, businesses and countries are striving for a better future. A future that needs power and the right conditions to succeed. That’s why at Aggreko, we work ‘round the clock, making sure our customers get the electricity, heating and cooling they need, whenever they need it – all powered by our trademark passion, unrivalled international experience and local knowledge. From urban development to unique commercial projects and even humanitarian emergencies, we bring our expertise and equipment to any location, from the world’s busiest cities to some of the most remote places on earth. Every project is different, so we listen first and design a system supported by our service anywhere, to any scale. Transforming the lives and livelihoods of individuals, organisations and communities across the globe.
Positions holders are responsible for achieving the organisation’s operational and financial goals. They control, direct and participate in the activities of the organisation through a hierarchy of managers and supervisors. Activities may include strategic planning; budget determination and forecasting, determine the policies of the organisation; allocate its resources and make decisions regarding organisation growth and diversification to accomplish the organisation’s vision.
Manages an Operational Job Family for an entire region/country. Establishes operational/Job Family plans for job area over the short to mid-term (1-3 years) with a direct impact on results. Influences business decisions made by leadership on complex issues that are of strategic importance.
- Meet monthly Power and TC rental revenue, trading profit and budget targets.
- Manage Profit and Loss statement in line with Authority Matrix.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and maintain high net promoter scoring.
- Ensure compliance to company procedures including EH&S Best Operating Policy & ISO9001:2000.
- Maximise growth and sales diversification opportunities through depot employees to achieve revenue targets.
- Ensure the efficient operation of the depots, managing fleet availability and minimise under repair equipment.
- Control costs within published guidelines and authority levels.
- Monitor competitors’ activities and submit competitor info on a regular basis including annual competitor review submission.
- Continuously monitor the designated market sectors and probe for new opportunities.
- Conduct induction, performance appraisal, development, training and succession planning of reportees.
We’re the people who use our big boxes to make a massive difference. We believe in the positive impact of power and the ability to control temperature. We believe what we do opens up opportunity and creates potential for individuals, communities, industries and societies over the world. We believe when we work together we can do anything. We believe in the power of our team. We’re the people who keep the lights on. And we recruit the best talent, too.
Our four values help us get even better at what we do. It’s the Aggreko way of working – we call it Always Orange.
Always Orange means:
Being dynamic: We’re nimble and are always ready to react to an ever changing world.
Being expert: We know our stuff, we’re great under pressure and we thrive in our busy, fast-paced, deadline-driven environment. We use our experience to make a difference. We know how to challenge and we have the courage of our convictions.
Being together: We play for Team Aggreko and value the expertise of everyone around us. We’re accountable and we hold others to account.
Being innovative: We never miss an opportunity to learn, to look out, or to be better.