Senior Officer – Contracts & Coordination – Oman Air – Muscat
1. To manage and follow up all Oman Air contracts, making sure that the contract repository is current and accurate so that the reports generated are correct.
2. To develop standard Terms and Conditions / Contract Templates for all the Categories and types of Contract.
3. Support Senior Vice President – Ground Operations in delivery of agreed KPIs, Develop and build KPIs on process lead time, compliance, customer satisfaction and others. Supervise KPIs related to contracts management and cascade at all levels.
4. Participate in setting contracts , Develop contracts planning and handle administrative duties related to contracts and supervise overall section activities to ensure proper application and adherence to company’s policies and procedures at the highest standard for the benefit of the company.
5. Ensure correct and accurate contract figures, terms and conditions, etc.
6. Manage performance report of existing contracts with coordination of end-users.
7. Enhance quality in contract management.
8. Develop standard terms and conditions/Contract templates for all the Categories and types of Contract.
9. Build and lead a cross functional team with the end users to improve contract terms and conditions.
10. Follow up the preparation of renewals and extensions for Contracts as requested by the end users.
11. Report to Senior Vice President on all aspects relating to Ground Operations’ contracts management process.
12. Develop contracts planning and handle administrative duties related to contracts and supervise overall section activities to ensure proper application and adherence to company’s policies and procedures at the highest standard for the benefit of the company.
13. Focus on time and process efficiency.
14. Work closely with various departments across the board and develop internal policies, processes and systems and monitor adherence to these to ensure that policies and processes are defined and implemented.
15. Prepare all document /contract presentation for PC/ITC meeting.
16. Manage, follow up and carry out all administrative matters pertaining to SVP office, in order to ensure timely completion of all requested activities.
17. Provide administrative support to SVP to ensure all regional reporting is maintained in an effective.
18. To maintain and prepare all documents required by SVP office.
19. Record minutes of meetings, and subsequently disseminate to various departments.
20. Schedule appointments for SVP with various user department/ personnel inside the company and/or with external parties.
21. Liaise with SVP direct reports to expedite and complete all duties in a timely manner.
22. Deal with department’s general enquiries in order to provide information and assistance to the requesting clients or from other department personnel.
23. Write general correspondence, issue memos and letters to all staff as per instructions of SVP.
24. Manage leave records for Ground Operation department, monitor attendance.
25. Any other duties assigned by SVP from time to time.