Shop Cashier – BFL Group – Muscat
Shop Cashier – (20000017)
- Ensure that each customer receives outstanding service by providing a friendly environment, which includes greeting and acknowledging every customer, maintaining outstanding standards, solid product knowledge and all other aspects of customer service.
- Maintain an awareness of all promotions and advertisements.
- Accurately and efficiently ring on registers and accurately maintain all cash and media at the registers.
- Watch for and recognize security risks and thefts, and know how to prevent or handle these situations.
- Answer customer’s questions, and provide information on procedures and policies.
- Maintain clean and orderly checkout areas.
- Establish or identify prices of goods, services or admission, and tabulate bills using calculators, cash registers, or optical price scanners.
- Receive payment by cash, credit cards, vouchers, or automatic debits.
- Keep updated with the current exchange rates, credit card promotions and payments.
- Cash register area is kept clean and organized at all times.
- Issue receipts, refunds, credits, or change due to customers.
- Count money in cash drawers at the beginning of shifts to ensure that amounts are correct and that there is adequate change.
- Count the cash received from the customers and change given.
- Calculate total payments received during a time period, and reconcile this with total sales.
- Ensure proper turn-over of cash register to the next duty cashier.
- Compute and record totals of transactions.
- Placed purchased items in plastic bags.
- Sort, count, and wrap currency and coins.
- Offer customers carry-out service at the completion of transactions.
- Attend meetings and trainings required by management.
- Preferred Bachelor’s Degree holder.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal, with the ability to clearly communicate and
- With related sales and cashier experience.
- Displays self confidence and ability to present products.
- Customer Service oriented.
- Thoroughly carrying out oral and written instructions.
- Honest, trustworthy, and keen attention to details.
- Presentable, holds high level of professionalism, and displays pleasing personality.
- Willing to work from alternate store and shifting schedules.
Primary Location: OM-OM-Muscat
Work Locations: BFL Muscat Oman Oman Avenues Mall Muscat
Organization: BFL UAE BU
Employee Status: Non-Management
Job Type: Full-time
Job Level: Day Job
Job Posting: Mar 2, 2020, 7:56:44 AM