The Service desk agent is the primary point of contact for customers and has the responsibility to ensure that all incidents are resolved, and change requests handled, within the agreed SLA. For that purpose he has the ownership of incidents from opening to closing and must work with and chase all involved resolver groups to comply with SLAs.
– Within SITA Service Desks, the Service desk agent is responsible to handle, at level 1, the incidents, service requests and change requests (assigned to him/her) which are raised by customers when they face issues with the use of SITA products and services. Those incidents are reported via various media: telephone, e-mails or web portal.
– The Service desk agent has the primary responsibility to attempt to resolve the incidents at his/her level and to refer them to the appropriate resolver group while still managing them until resolution.
– This function requires working in shifts during nights, weekends and public holidays.
Provide Service Operations support to internal and external customers in accordance with the terms of the customer contract and SLAs.
– To ensure the correct functioning and maintenance of all internal and external systems and products serviced by Service Operations
– When required, act as the customer SPOC and co-ordinate the scheduling of intervention with Customer’s, internal resolver groups, and the Service Desk ensuring the highest level of customer services and communications are maintained to resolve the fault and incident within the prescribed SLA.
– Ensure shortest possible restoral times possible, initiating the timely escalations to specialized Resolver groups inside and outside SITA, according to the customer contracts and SLAs and monitoring requirements.
– To proactively detect events related to Service Operations services, conduct diagnostics, provide service request ownership to ensure resolution of customer faults.
– Reporting and escalating all observed incidents to proper SITA operational escalation points
– When/where required, perform assigned tasks on 24 x 7 shifts basis
– Provide a professional support and assistance to SITA customers to understand their issues and open incidents for resolution by the SITA support organization with all the relevant and required information.
– Attempt resolution of incidents at level 1 whenever possible and diagnose possible incident cause for referring incidents to the right resolver group.
– Monitor incident resolution progress and chase up resolver groups for updates and resolution as per the defined product or customer SLA.
– Work closely with all resolver groups, including third party vendors, to ensure timely resolution of all incidents
– The Service desk agent has a key role in influencing customer satisfaction by the way he/she interact with the customers, especially when dealing with them on the phone.
Customer Service positions with some customer engagement experience in a help desk or call centre environment and/or travel industry is preferred.
– Experience of working in the Airport / Airline industry.
Level 1 Help Desk Agents
Level 1 support agent’s primary task to monitor the system and perform basic diagnostics of common occurring incidents using the knowledge base, call logging and following up for closure.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
Basic knowledge and understanding of Network protocols.
– Product and Service knowledge in one or several of the following areas at beginner level:
– Airport Services
– Desktop services
– Network Services
– Customer specific services and solutions (for dedicated support)
– Exposure to ITIL and to IT and network components and principles
– Demonstrated maturity in handling complex customer issues and irritated customers
– Excellent customer communication skills, both verbal and written, in English and other languages as required
EDUCATION & QUALIFICATIONS
ITIL Foundation Certificate desirable