SNR MANAGER, ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING – OMANCAREERS – Ṣūr
1. Create a strategic plan of action for the Electrical Engineering Services department to help achieve the goal of zero incidents at the Company, including preventive maintenance schedules, adoption of best practices from the industry and budget allocations.
2. Control and manage implementation of appropriate maintenance techniques to establish the required preventive maintenance (PM) for all electrical equipment to ensure non overdue status, at the Qalhat complex; raise and get consensus approval when overdue happens.
3. Coordinate with operations and reliability & integrity departments to conduct, and document, the electrical equipment long-term review that updates the Asset Reference Plan (ARP).
4. Own the implementation of ARP action items emerging from the review (including stock proposals, upgrade proposals, etc).
5. Liaise with operations and other relevant departments to facilitate trouble shooting, through proper techniques for all electrical related process incidents that can affect complex reliability and availability.
6. Consult with respective process owners and design all modifications needed to overcome electrical designs issues and obtain approval for the same.
7. Manage implementation of all single discipline electrical changes in the Qalhat facility.
8. Implement regular electrical spare parts reviews and follow up of action items that ensure availability of required spares to maintain complex electrical equipment.
9. Develop and maintain procedures, work instructions and responsibilities matrices within the specified quality assurance certification system and ensure compliance.
10. Forecast budget requirements for the electrical systems and manage contracts and other activities with the allocated budget.
11. Manage electrical skill pool (including the electrical personnel with maintenance section) through coaching and mentoring and use of appropriate interventions (like training need analysis and exploratory internships).
12. Coach and transfer knowledge and skills to subordinates in line with development programs
13. Manage and facilitate all interfaces between electrical section and other disciplines within Company and 3rd party contractors.
Act as company focal point for all matters related to area classifications drawings and consequent appropriate usage of equipment to ensure no explosion takes place in the facility.
Job Type: Full-time
- Chemical/ Oil and Gas : 10 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor’s (Required)
- Ṣūr (Preferred)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19