Specialist Dermatologist – Expertise Recruitment – Muscat
Specialist Dermatologist needed for a leading clinic in Muscat, Oman.
- Medical degree with a specialization in Dermatology.
- Relevant experience in clinical dermatology (Minimum 3 years after specialization).
- Relevant experience in cosmetology and aesthetic dermatology.
- Extensive knowledge of both common and rare skin diseases.
- Proficiency with dermatological tools.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Native Arabic speaker with good command of English.
- Evaluate patient through questions, examinations, symptom review, and medical testing.
- Examine patient skin for abnormalities or malignancies.
- Request and perform biopsies, sample tissue collections, or other tests as needed.
- Analyse patient test results.
- Counsel and educate patients on hygiene, diet, and disease prevention.
- Perform cosmetic techniques such as liposuction, laser resurfacing, and microdermabrasion.
- Develop treatment plans for medications or skin therapy to help patient reach goal
- Use appropriate techniques to diagnose and treat skin ailments.
- Monitor the effectiveness of skin treatments and make necessary improvements or changes.
- Communicate with assistants and other team members to ensure therapies are being administered properly.
- Educate patients on the right ways to achieve healthy and attractive skin.
- Attend conferences to network with Dermatology professionals and learn about new treatments and researches.
- Treat every patient with respect and compassion and ensure compliance with current medical laws and ethics.