Speciality Account Manager – GSK – Muscat
Site Name: Oman – Muscat
Posted Date: Mar 2 2020
- Successfully manage Nucala across the assigned territory/region through engagement with relevant internal & external stakeholders, delivering patient focused detailing tailored for HCPs, ensuring in time availability of medically critical products for patients, support product formulary enlisting & ensure expedited access in key accounts.
- The candidate will also assist the FLSL in overseeing successful design & implementation of commercial strategies to deliver performance through End-To-End solutions driven approach to account management.
- Deliver commercial strategies in a defined territory & offer the appropriate solutions by being a trusted Advisor to HCPs.
- Monitor product performance on a monthly basis and recommend required actions through developing and effectively executing a robust territory business plan aligned to commercial sales strategy.
- Driving premium implementation of the annual operational plan
- Develop market intelligence & initiate the forecasting process in alignment with the commercial trade channel and marketing teams to reflect the actual market demand.
- Drive End-To-End patient solutions & tracking to support the product supply process & coordinate with supply chain and commercial trade channel teams to ensure product availability and manage the products’ shelf-life.
- Work closely with tender team to provide timely feedback on proposed prices, RFQ follow up and overall tender process in coordination with FLSL .
- Coordinate with market access team to develop & implement access plans of a defined territory for the Nucala in order to establish a clear access roadmap with the key accounts.
- Conduct frequent effective external meetings and interactions with HCPs to drive disease & product awareness /education.
- Prioritization of efforts & resources through robust market segmentation & targeting of assigned territory to optimize Nucala activities.
- Establish long lasting relationship with scientific societies & KEEs to leverage Nucala advocacy & support patient care across the region.
- Master implementation of patient focused detailing through excellence in product & disease knowledge with the use of the full Nucala collateral.
- Ensure all expenses are maintained within budgets and resources are optimized.
- Work closely with team members to provide feedback as needed and align on activities and customer insights on regular basis.
- Build and maintain compliance knowledge and implement governance processes to ensure that activities
- take place in adherence to GSK’s prevailing codes, policies and procedures and legal requirements.
- Ensure strong business partnerships, with stakeholders to manage issue that may arise, and determine approved courses of action.
- Develop collaborative relationships based on trust, openness, honesty and transparency.
- Demonstrate authenticity, values and integrity.
- This role is responsible for Nucala in a territory/geography while collaborating among other team members to share knowledge and set direction aligned to the commercial plans.
- Drive performance and results through managing territory in adherence to GSK new ways of working.
- Develop, agree and implement area business plan, prioritizing key risks & opportunities per account and optimize resources to maximize results.
- Carry out marketing specific tasks that will address market needs to drive portfolio’s performance.
- Support FLSL in driving a robust implementation of the annual operating tactical plan.
- Manage supply of Nucala ensuring close follow up with supply team and CTC team on delivery of quantities captured on demand tools until order fulfillment.
- Ensure developing necessary intelligence and patient tracking per account to be translated into robust demand forecast in coordination with CTC team.
- Ensure specialty care key account expedited access timelines and manage brands enlisting into key account formularies.
- Develop and manage long term collaborative business partnerships with HCPs and key accounts.
- Use awareness of the internal & external environment to identify business/commercial development or other opportunities to drive improved patient access to product portfolio.
- Monitor performance based on Lead KPI’s.
- Medical or Pharmacy degree with minimum of 3 years experience in the field.
- Respiratory, Specialty or Biological portfolio management is preferred .
- Experienced in managing public sector accounts with deep understanding of the access landscape and product enlisting.
- Product launch experience is preferred.
- Advanced Marketing courses or MBA is of added value.
- Excellent presentation skills and ability to communicate high quality complicated scientific content.
- Ability to manage bigger geographical territory with proven record of good performance against agreed KPIs and PFSS quality implementation.
- Well developed understanding of the CCC cycle and how to manage different stakeholders within supply process including distributor relation and tender process.
- Well developed commercial acumen: Including sound business analytics, business case development and commercial modelling.
- Advanced understanding of the pharmaceutical industry & readiness to lead GSK New Ways of Working as opposed to traditional business models.
- High commitment to ethical values based management.
- Highly developed communication and interpersonal skills.
- Resilient, self-motivated and persistent, able to meet deadlines and be effective under pressure.
- Fluent in spoken and written English and Arabic (Preferred)
- Team work
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK’s commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.