Sr. Sales Engineer – 趨勢科技 – Oman
When you join Trend, you become part of a unique and diverse global family and you get to work towards a world safe for exchanging digital information.
The SE will act as a technical bridge between our product teams and field sales teams by driving the creation of high quality content in the following areas:
- Powerpoint and white board presentations
- Competitive Intelligence
- Demo and POC templates and scripts
- Deployment Best Practices
- Whitepapers and Technical Note
The SE will be involved in technical engagements from the pre-sales phase to deployment phase, which includes:
- Deliver Pre sales support across the Trend product lines
- Designing solution and high level architecture
- Providing consultative product and solution expertise
- Delivering training
- Installing and configuring Trend Micro solutions (both POC and Post sales)
- Identifying system integration requirements and working with in-house professional services and / or outside system integrator partners to deliver integration solutions
- Working with company support personnel to ensure ongoing quality support
- Collaborating with the product application development team to identify and realise technical improvements to the product
- Contribute to departmental best practices, strategies, methodologies and documentation, for increased efficiencies.
- 5+ years SE experience and/or professional services experience required
- 5+ years’ experience with Microsoft Windows and Linux Host / Server Operating Systems including system security.
- 5+ years’ experience in computer software or systems including security products (Malware detection, Intrusion Detection, Content Security)
- Strong IP networking solution knowledge and skill set (e.g. Cisco CCNA, CCNP or equivalent)
- Strong knowledge of virtualisation technologies (VMware vSphere)
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) certification
- Strong knowledge of enterprise security technologies
- Working knowledge of Gateway Security (e-mail and Web security)
- Fluent English Language skills
- Strong multi-tasking and problem resolution abilities
- Ability to read and interpret network sniffer output (for example pact files)
- Ability to effectively and efficiently instruct and guide customers on-site, online, and via telephone is essential
- Ability to manage own time effectively is a requirement for success
- Quick learner with desire to learn new tools and techniques
- Strong verbal and written communication, customer service, account management and negotiation skills, with the ability to interface with a diverse set of clients
- Moderate coaching and mentoring skills are essential
- Presenting to a large group / audience at shows and other events
- Requires Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience in information security software or systems.
- Work in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment under minimal supervision to provide detailed technical knowledge of Trend Micro software products
- Must be able to provide software/network troubleshooting on complex technical issues
We embrace change, empower people, and encourage innovation. Join Trend Micro and Thrive with us.