Stores cum Sales Co-ordinator
- Supervising the movement of the stock. Checking & reconciling the flow of stock on a Weekly basis.
- Maintain and prepare various reports in different formats as required by management, which helps in analyzing the flow of sales, purchases & inventory.
- Receiving of shipments, cross-checking with purchase orders – invoice and allocating and distribution of stocks as per the merits of movement of sales as per locations.
- Following up with projects and departments to ensure that invoices are issued in a timely manner
- Preparing a difference report and also reconcile difference report.
- Preparing the final difference report of the physical stock count for management.
- Posting of new fixed Assets & Depreciate of fixed assets quarterly basis.
- Doing a random check of fixed assets for controlling.
- Coordinate sales team by managing schedules, developing a filing system that keeps all active sales files available digitally and in hard copy form
- Prepare and follow up on any sales quotations made for clients, negotiating terms with the client at a cost best suited for the company.
- Ensure the adequacy of sales-related equipment or materials.
- Respond to complaints from customers and forward after-sales request to the concerned department.
- Store and sort financial and non-financial data in electronic form and present reports.
- Handle the processing of all orders with accuracy and timeliness.
- Inform clients of unforeseen delays or problems or efficiently respond to any online or telephone queries in a calm and friendly manner.
- Preparing the local purchase order & quotation on a regular basis
- Updating the price list each as per any chance.
- Ensure adherence to laws and policies
- Update sales team and management about sales operations, viz, the number of enquires received, commercial offers issued, quotations released, pending invoices, follow-up done along with their current status and so on, during the internal Performance review meeting.
- Any other tasks requested by the manager
- Diploma in BE or Bachelors in relevant field; certification in sales or marketing will be an asset
- Experience in handling of the inventory of engineering spares store and sales activities is a must.
- Must have the understanding of the industry and its operations; clients and competitors.
- Must be authorized to work in Oman. If you have past experience of working in Oman, NoC from the last employer in Oman is mandatory.
- Expert in computer skills (MS Office-Word, Excel, Ppt, Access)
- Fluent in English. Knowledge of Arabic will be an added advantage
- Well-organized and responsible with an aptitude in problem-solving
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A team player with a high level of dedication
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent team development and leadership skills
Number of positions: 1-2
Experience Level: Mid
Job Type: Full-time
- handling engineering spares and sales: 2 years (Required)