To lead business development, project definition, planning, resourcing, execution, monitoring and follow-up. Candidate should be sales- oriented.
· Identify and develop new clients using web based tools, networking, databases and head hunting
· Establish and maintain relationships with current and potential clients and candidates.
· Draft proposals, negotiations, account closures, and commercial agreements
· Planning HR requirements in liaison with key members in the company and ensuring all needs are met.
· Develop and execute a training sales strategy, provide accurate forecasts and reports to measure performance/results, manage training-related expense allocations to meet corporate objectives and revenue growth expectations
· Design and deliver client specific presentations; present in-person/online training; organize equipment and manage course enrolment.
· Implementing recruitment policy, procedures to select the right candidates, monitoring client feedback, handling end-to-end recruitment
· Monitoring progress, tracking trends and implementing improvisation to increase effectiveness of the Recruiting Methods
· Monitor training programs/material and ensure they are updated and gaps in content are filled.
· Ensure compliance with policies, employment-related laws and regulations.
· Provide weekly updates on upcoming/current training and ensure training sales targets are being achieved.
Work with software developers to design online trainings and work on digital platforms