Target Oilfield Services: Logistics Manager
May 18, 2018
- Provide assistance in the daily production, drilling and project team
- Responsible for the contract management
- Continuously improves efficiency of operations while operating within the approved budget for operations
- Responsible for consolidating internal client concerns and applying corporate leverage in negotiating solutions from our logistics service providers
- Defines and implements Transportation and Logistics Policies and Procedures
- Develops strong relationships with operations, purchasing, and finance departments to ensure that company delivery standards are developed and achieved
- Represents total service needs of the company. Takes steps to resolve the issues, mitigate risks, and improve overall services
- Recommends process improvements based on report data; perform root cause analysis and corrects
- Continuously learns and applies updated logistics techniques and adapt to changing logistics landscapes, keeping up with current trend and best practices
- Responsible for the development of Logistics Team and development/execution of the training program for Logistics personnel
- A BA/BSc degree, preferably in Logistics Management.
- Fluent in English Language (speaking, reading, and writing) to successfully interact with several levels and roles within the organization.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in oil and gas industry, with strong knowledge and experience in international logistics practice.
- Knowledgeable in the area of logistics operations
- Negotiation skills
- Project management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong performance bias and good problem solving skills
- Solid process orientation
- Basic financial skills