Telecommunication Installation Foreman (Supervisor) – OMANCAREERS – Muscat
· To plan the installation and commissioning of telecommunications and data communications equipment.
· To manage a team of installers that implement telecommunications service requests, ensuring that work is completed to Company and Industry standards.
· To ensure that records are maintained after each new installation or change.
· Recognised qualification in telecommunications, minimum City & Guilds Final (C&G), Ordinary National Certificate (ONC), BTEC, NVQ Leve-3 in Electronics/ Telecommunications or related science.
· Minimum of 5 years’ experience in telecommunications.
· At least three (3) years shall have been spent working with data, radio or voice communications as well as possess some experience on structured cabling & standards.
· A minimum of two (2) years supervisory experience.
Job Type: Full-time
- telecommunications: 5 years (Required)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)