Qualified and experienced Territory Account Management (sales) professional with strong experience selling through distribution/partner channels. You should have excellent communication and negotiation skills, and ultimately, you should be able to grow our business by building successful, long-term client relationships. Based in our MEA Sales office and working within a defined geographic region.
- Achieve new business using existing and potential customer networks
- Overseeing multiple territories to identify and manage new partners
- Identify and recruit potential partners to provide Continuous profitable business.
- Build, Develop, prioritize and expand business from the sales leads provided.
- Manage a portfolio of accounts to achieve long-term success
- Regularly monitoring partners/clients to identify scopes and qualify the deals.
- Monthly reporting on sales KPI’s within channel partners.
- Meet/exceed monthly sales revenue targets.
- Act as the point of contact and handle customer needs and end-user business priorities.
- Track channel performance and take measures to improve the same.
- Stock Planning and Ordering as per the Market and Regional requirements.
- Suggest strategies and plans to maintain a healthy sales funnel and identify opportunities for growth
- Providing input to support strategic sales plans to expand business effectively using all resources available at HUBNETIX.
- To Conduct Sales Training and Organizing presentation sessions for Partners, Consultants and End Users as per requirements.
- Proven 5+ years of sales experience or channel distribution experience.
- Hands on experience in sales and proactive customer success and satisfaction
- Experience with or knowledge of ICT/ELV infrastructure products and/or Networking industry or Security and surveillance solutions is preferred.
- Experience in Channel Management is a definite plus.
- Good skills of CRM software (SAP) and MS Office suite
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- .Strong personal network within the industry.
- The ability to think and act independently; with customers and within the business
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing or relevant field
We have a great package available for the right person.