Thales: System Assurance Manager
Muscat – Oman
THALES GROUP AND THALES IN OMAN
Worldwide, our customers rely on our expertise and innovation of 61,000 people in 56 countries across five markets: Aerospace, Space, Transportation, Defence and Security.
We have been present in Oman for over 35 years and with over 135 employees to date, we are growing rapidly. Our new Airport site office and Muscat Grand Mall office highlight our ambition to increase local operational capabilities. In 2010 we supplied navigation systems to 5 airports, modernizing Oman’s navigation surveillance capabilities and increasing flight safety. An increase in air traffic growth has led to crucial need for modernization of Oman’s transport infrastructure, Thales is providing security solutions for Oman’s largest infrastructure project, Muscat International Airport and for Salalah Airport in Oman’s second largest city.
That is why we rely on our people to help us master the most complex environments for our customers, and careers start here.
WE ARE CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR SYSTEM ASSURANCE TO JOIN THALES OMAN TEAM IN MUSCAT
- Effectively and efficiently manage the definition, planning monitoring and control of Systems Assurance activities for the project. Systems Assurance Activities encompass People Assurance, Product Assurance, Process Assurance
- Manage the relationship with project stakeholders internal (Subcontractors and Vendors) and external (the Engineer and the Employer).
- Demonstrate the ability to work effectively under pressure/stressful conditions to meet tight deadlines
- Define the systems assurance plan, tailoring Thales processes relevant to the related functions to the MC6 objectives and requirements
- Set up tool for plan and monitoring the correct execution of People Assurance, Product Assurance and Process Assurance Processes
- Set up and maintain Systems Assurance file to provide evidence of execution of Systems Assurance activities and system Assurance Reviews
- Track until close out action lists after Systems Assurance Reviews
- Manage the risks associated to the activities and proactively operate for their mitigation and resolution
- Coordinate with internal Project Stakeholders to ensure correct execution, in respect to the System Assurance Plan and project requirements of relevant activities
- Interface with external project Stakeholders to timely and effectively report the progress of Systems Assurance activities audits by submission of required reports and documents
- Attend meetings and workshops with the various internal and external project stakeholders
- Provide knowledge and guidance to Project team members
Degree Qualified Engineer
Work Experience And Requirement
5 years’ experience of System Assurance Management, Requirements and Configuration Management
Skills And Experience
- Extensive technical experience in airport systems
- Sound knowledge of Systems Assurance Management
- Good communication skills in front of Customer and Subcontractors
- Good technical analysis methodology
- System Requirements and Configuration Management
- Technical document writing
- Technical presentation skills
- Planning and Reporting skills
- Thorough and complete work ethic
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Your contributions to Thales cutting-edge products make possible the continued delivery of excellence and hundreds of millions of satisfied passengers globally. If your skills, experience and attitude match the above and you are looking for exciting challenges, please apply now using the link below and we will be in touch. At Thales in the Oman, we provide careers – not jobs.