Unilever: PULL CDC
Company ProfileEvery day, around the world, people reach for Unilever products. Our brands are trusted everywhere and, by listening to the people who buy them, we’ve grown into one of the world’s most successful consumer goods companies. In fact, 150 million times a day, someone somewhere chooses a Unilever product.Look in your fridge, or on the bathroom shelf, and you’re bound to see one of our well-known brands. We create, market and distribute the products that people choose to feed their families and keep themselves and their homes clean and fresh.Our Corporate Strategy aims to double the size of our business while reducing our environmental impact by 2020. As a result, in the months and years to come, we envisage many opportunities for our staff to progress and gain vital experience. It’s never been such an exciting time to join the Unilever team.Department: Food SolutionsJob Position: Field Sales FS PULL SupervisorReports to: Gulf Pull Sales ManagerLocation: OmanMain purpose of the role
- To recruit, manage, develop and expand customer base while increasing SKU per operator to Pull Horeca local accounts (Hotels, Restaurants & Caterings).
- Coordinates activities with all essential functions with internal stakeholders
- Owns and manages the HORECA Customers sales targets and KPIs
- Manages, builds relationships and serves own customers in Pull (Horeca Channels -Hotel, Restaurant, Catering-) in a way to become a trusted advisor by providing complete culinary solutions based on a clear understanding of the customer’s business, macro environment, UFS products and UFS capabilities.
- Provides win-win solutions for above mentioned customers and UFS. Helps customers increase revenue and/or efficiency in their establishment and at the same time gain new product listings and increase existing volume usage of current SKU’s.
- Takes calculated risks to win and keep customers (Hotels, Restaurant, Catering)
- Generate flexible solutions to problems & opportunities
- Make financial customer profitability based decisions
- Implement promotions from Marketing to PULL, In Horeca channels (Hotels, Restaurant & Catering)
Key RelationshipsInternal: Marketing, Supply management, Supply chain, Key accounts, CDExternal- Chefs, purchasing, all decision makers. The nature of this contact involves a lot of influencing and negotiating skills as they have to influence the customer to buy their product by showing them the benefits that can be derived by using our products in terms of saving costs or improving sales in an outlet.Relevant Skills And Experience Needed
- 1-2 years experience in or as Chef/ Food & Beverages / Hotel management/ foodservice industry/ food technology/ nutrition/background or having worked in direct sales in industries such as insurance, financial services or medical fields.
- Fluent in English
- Excellent command in Microsoft applications
- Culinary appreciation and the ability to cook a 3 course meal.
- Good selling skills
- Competencies- Passion for growth , interpersonal sensitivity, self confidence, team work
LocationOman-Oman (State Level)-Muscat-Muscat Sales & Distr Office