Vehicle M & A – DynCorp International LLC. – Thumrait
Plans, schedules, monitors and analyzes vehicle maintenance data and requirements. Ensures compliance with the Performance Work Statement (PWS) and all applicable USAF mandatory requirements. Works in accordance with quality, safety and ISO 9001:2000 standards.
(Typical duties include the following, although specific duties vary by assignment or contract.)
- Initiates and submits an annual and monthly schedule for scheduled maintenance to be performed on all USAF vehicle assets.
- Maintains a Time Compliance Technical Order (TCTO) register to ensure TCTO are requested, installed and documented.
- Monitor workload and control workflow through work centers.
- Allocate vehicles that come off Vehicle Down For Parts (VDP).
- Monitors the status of all Vehicles Down For Parts (VDP). Ensures received parts are entered in the Defense Property Accountability System (DPAS) records.
- Ensures one time repair limits are not exceeded when requesting repair parts.
- Ensures recently received vehicles have an acceptance Limited Technical Inspection (LTI) performed within the prescribed guideline.
- Initiate and monitor all dispositions LTI.
- Initiates the Contractor Data Requirements Lists monthly.
- Maintains and edits all vehicle historical records.
- Ensures all applicable vehicle data is entered in to DPAS and provides information upon request.
- Initiates all vehicle Material Deficiency Reports (MDR) using JDRS.
- Performs other duties as directed by his Supervisor.
Knowledge & Skills
- Show proficiency with small computers using Windows and Microsoft Office Professional.
Experience & Education
- 3 years’ work in a vehicle maintenance control atmosphere. Successful completion of USAF DPAS course desired.
Physical Requirements/Working Environment
- Work in a normal business environment.
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally
Logistics / Transportation (Full-time)
Job Posting Mar 11, 2020, 8:57:34 PM
Unposting Date Ongoing