- As a member of this Platform support team with VMware-focused Solution Architects and have the opportunity to work directly with VMware product and engineering teams, ODP customers, and partners
- Have a deep technical knowledge of and hands-on experience with VMware technologies such as ESXi, NSX, vSAN, V-center and vCloud director.
- A strong understanding software architecture and cloud computing, and a deep understanding of cloud services.
- Need to be technically capable and credible with both VMware cloud design and implementation as well as effective in shaping the customer and solutions-focused skills of your team
- Experience working security and compliance regimes (e.g. FedRAMP Moderate, FedRAMP High, DoD SRG, CJIS, HIPAA, PCI, etc.
- Demonstrated experience with data center networks and network topologies
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges
- Proven experience in a consultative technical sales or professional services with a proven track record of success.
- Ability to gain credibility and build relationships with all levels in an organization, from technical experts to senior executives
- 5+ years hands-on, technical experience working VMware
- 5+ years in highly technical roles
VMware vCloud Certification Mandatory
VMware NSX Certification Mandatory
VMware VROP Mandatory
VMware vShield Recommended
CloudU Certificate Highly Recommended
VMware certified Mandatory
VMware Certified Data Center Mandatory
ITIL Foundation certification Recommended
- Windows Server 2012-2016
- Storage EMC/Dell
- Project Management
- Data Center
- Cloud services
- Networking Design and Implementation
- Networking Security Design and Implementation
- VMware Security Security
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: RO1,700.000 to RO1,800.000 /month
- VMware: 5 years (Required)